Friday, January 6, 2012

Tasty salad Recipe...

I created a salad today that I thought I would share with you...

Yummy Salad

Main Salad
Two large Kale leaves
1/4 small cabbage
Handful of cooked brown rice

Dressing
4 tomatoes
1/2 small red onion
sprig of coriander
1 clove of garlic
pinch of salt

To Top off
Cayenne pepper
Dash of Cumin
Sunflower seeds
Pumpkin Seeds

I finely chopped the cabbage and kale and tossed them together with the brown rice to create a base.

I then added all the tomatoes, onion, garlic, coriander and salt into the blender to create a salsa like dressing.

I poured the salsa over the chopped base and massaged it all together.  Finally I put a shake of cayenne, cumin on the top and sprinkled with pumpkin and sunflower seeds.


Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment