Monday, December 12, 2011

Sunflower Seed Salad Dressing

Salad can seem boring and it never hurts to mix it up by adding a tasty new dressing idea.  I often experiment with all sorts of concoctions which have good and bad results!

This one I like, so thought I would share the idea.

-Handful of Sunflower seeds
-One clove of garlic
-Two tablespoons of olive oil
-Pinch of Salt
-Sprinkling of cayenne pepper.

Your Salad of choice: green leaves chopped red onion, cherry tomatoes and kale is my favourite.

I have a small attachment to my blender so I just chuck all the ingredients together and whizz it up.  If it is too thick I simply add a little water so it pours nicely.  Sometimes I get involved and literally massage the salad with it so it is all covered.  Finally I sprinkle with sunflower and black sesame seeds.  YUM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment