Sunday, March 2, 2014

Back To Blogging After Having A Baby!

After 6 months without blogging due to focusing on growing and then taking care of a newborn baby, I am now back to focus on nutrition and well being again (whilst taking care of a growing baby boy!)

Becoming a Mum is a fabulous shift and I have been pleased to discover that it does not mean stopping everything else that I am passionate about.  Ok, so I may only have 5-6 hours sleep a night at the moment (unfortunately broken up into 2 hours slots) but when my little boy is napping then 'me time' appears and instead of hoovering and hanging up baby grows, I have decided that spring is a great time to re-connect to all things nutritional again (the hoovering can wait)!

So, expect more rational nutritional advice and ideas about how to stay healthy in 2014.

Warmest of Wishes as the UK Spring approaches.

Josie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment